Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
In a recent interview with Strify, it became known that preparing web episodes on WinxClub. Series will add to the official site and a channel on Youtube. Release date is unknown!
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
5. Tell the person who tagged you that you answered the questions.
01. Favorite animes/TV shows?
Too many to list, but here goes:
Winx Club, Ouran Host Club, Bratz, Magical DoReMi, Powerpuff Girls, Powerpuff Girls Z, Free!, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Sam & Cat, Sonic and definitely more.
02. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, would it be to a place or a person?
RIGHT NOW IT WOULD BE TO L.A. TO SEE GIRLS’ GENERATION AT K-CON BUT I CAN’T. BUT THEN I WOULD ALSO GO TO SOUTH KOREA!
03. Would you change yourself if given the chance?
It depends on… If I could change like a few features, maybe, if it were to be given magical powers, uh, heck yeah!
04. Who was your first inspiration? If you don’t remember, then name a current one.
Hmm good question… Winx Club. Has always been, along with Bratz. But Winx Club inspired and still inspires me to create my own show!
05. What is something you have a deep passion for?
Being my freakishly-cool self… No, it’s a deep passion for fangirling and drawing!
06. Favorite music genre/s?
As I always say, anything that gets me groovin’. But mostly K-POP!
07. Rubber ducks are to creepiness as jellyfish are to confusion. Explain.
I can’t fully explain… Never heard of this (quote?). I’ll do some research!
08. What is the name you prefer to be called by?
Sophia to some friends, family, and others. Sophie only to people who are truly my friends and family. So, my first name…
09. Do you have a mantra? What is it?
Conceal… don’t feel… the feels from my ships… HAHAHAHA… No I do not. Sorry!
10. Would you want the experience to prevent from ever being emotionally hurt, or would you reverse everything and keep your innocence of old days?
If I had the prevention from being emotionally hurt, then I would be “strong”, but “solid” or kind of tough in a way?. And to reverse my old days. I would say yes to the second one, but logic over-rides it. Life is all about living through all of the good times and bad times… And my bad times is what made me today, even if I truly want to reverse it…. So the first one!
11. Fairy or mermaid?
Being a mermaid is too limited… As a fairy, I can use my magic to become a mermaid and change into whatever I want… Oh wait… would you look at that:
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT! (Sometimes, rules are meant to be broken)
Want to add a touch of magic to your look? Nothing could be simpler … sequins, glitter, glitter are what you need!
We never give up Winx details that are glittery, especially during our concerts! But as he always says Stella "We must always shine like the Sun,” and also in the life of every day a little ‘glitter is never enough, the important thing is not to overdo it!
Pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a neon-color handbag sparkling … VERY VERY TRENDY!
ACCESSORIES TO TOP
Choose the shiny shoes and matching bracelets … They will create points of light in your look without making you look too much!
Headbands, hair clips or hats with sequins are witty and will not let you go unnoticed!
The final touch … the enamel brilliantly! Click here to discover the enamel right for you!
You seriously have been warned!
Are we not going to talk about Kiko’s little smug smile when Stella and Aisha made up?! He knew he was going to be in the middle of their hug! Even slyer, he knew he would get boobs!
Page 1 of 210